Welcome to Castro Valley Yoga!
Since 2002, Castro Valley Yoga has offered classes and workshops in a variety of yoga and other mind-body practices for a diverse student population, including beginners, seniors, kids/teens, and people with therapeutic needs, physical limitations or health conditions, as well as experienced practitioners seeking a challenging practice. Our goal is to support the health and well-being of our local community by providing affordable classes taught by experienced teachers who appreciate the uniqueness of every student and are skilled at providing guidance specific to each student's body and objectives. We believe that yoga is for everyone, even people who never thought they were a candidate for yoga. We encourage you to contact us, ask questions and find out what yoga can do for you. All are welcome!!
Login or setup your Online Account to purchase and sign-in to classes.
- Mondays 7:30 to 9:00 pm Alignment-based with Annalynn
- Tuesdays 7:15 to 8:30 pm Gentle/ Yin with Angela
- Wednesdays 4:00 to 5:15pm Yoga Basics with Meditation with Ellen
- Post-Tax Rejuvenation with Nancy Leigh-Smith
- $35 pre-registration, $45 at the door
- With the last vestiges of California "winter" behind us, there is still one season between us and our full appreciation of spring: Tax Season! Keep your nose to the grindstone (with as good a posture as you can manage), then dive into the vibrancy of spring and celebrate the ecstasy of completed tax forms. This nurturing, well-rounded yoga practice is designed to relieve "slump-asana", a pose we often succumb to when doing methodical work while seated. Your lungs will find plenty of room to expand and your spirit will soar with the rejuvenation menu:
- *gentle, flowing sequence *chanting (no experience required)
- *breathing awareness *restorative poses supported by blankets & bolsters
- *a long, restful Savasana
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED Sign up here
MASSAGES NOW AT CV YOGA
- Mondays and Wednesdays 8:00 am and 12:00 pm with Hayley
Offer for students NEW TO CASTRO VALLEY YOGA
Mary Anne Martinez is a licensed massage therapist with 15 years of experience.
She is also a Reiki master practitioner.
Specials are available for CVYoga clients - book today!
Click here to veiw the flyer
Visit our Online Store to purchase classes.
- 3 classes for $25
- (Expires 30 days after first class, limit one per student)
- Sign up in advance or just show up to the classes of your choice!